Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving To You!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day full of family & friends. Enjoy your day of making special memories and don't eat too much turkey & pumpkin pie!

This is a little turkey card made using punches that I thought would be perfect to share with you today! I had hoped to do this card in a punch class but just simply ran out of time to do it. Card Recipe:

  • Inks - Chocolate Chip for greeting
  • Papers - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Twist, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Real Red, Basic Black and Confetti Cream card stocks
  • Embellishments - Earth Elements brads and 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon
  • Tools - Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Boho Blossoms, 3/4" Circle, 1/4" Circle, 3/4" Square, Spiral, Wide Oval, Large Oval, 1/8" Hole and Double Circle. Paper cutter with scoring blade and Dimensionals.

The turkeys feathers are made out of a circle scallop folded in a couple of directions. The turkey's waddle is just made out of a little scrap of red card stock. This is a fun little turkey to make. I just love using my punches to create special cards!

I know that it has been a while since I've posted. I hope to do better and at least post a few times before Christmas! It always seems that it is easy to let life get in the way of doing things that you enjoy doing. Be sure to check out my Stampin' Up! web site for the many sale specials that are going on right now. Just click on the "Shop Now" icon on the top right to place your order online and have it shipped directly to you.

Happy Stampin'

Karen

No comments: