Friday, February 26, 2010

Vintage Vogue

Hello Friends!
This is a pretty card that we are making at a club party tomorrow. This sample features the Vintage Vogue stamp set that can be found in the Occasions mini catalog and the matching wheel. The colors I chose are Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Old Olive and Soft Suede. The center of my card was made using one of those cute"HUGS" love notes that is in the Occasions mini as well. Be sure to notice the beutiful 5/8" Satin ribbon going through the Jumbo grommet. The new DSP "Shades of Spring" matches this card so nicely!

This card makes me wish spring was here now. We have had some very unusually cold weather here in Florida this winter. Cold nights and cold days. I'm surprised we haven't had any snow flurries. I don't envy those with long cold winters at all! I'm ready for spring to come!


Card Recipe:

  • Stamp set-Vintage Vogue and Jumbo Wheel Very Vintage
  • Papers- Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card stock. "Hugs" love note and DSP "Shades of Spring"
  • Inks- Regal Rose and Old Olive Classic Ink, Pretty in Pink jumbo ink cartridge and Soft Suede Stampin marker
  • Accessories- Whisper White Jumbo Grommet, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds for the center of the flowers.

The flowers, leaves and the "F" were cut out using my paper snips. Then I mounted them with Stampin' Dimensionals. The ribbon was tied together using crochet thread.

I hope you enjoyed this card my friends. Leave me a comment to let me know. Thanks!

Happy Stampin'

Karen

No comments: