Thursday, June 19, 2008

Apron Card

This is another fantastic card made with the "Tart & Tangy" stamps set. I just love this set! Remember to get your own "Tart & Tangy stamp set, you have to order it by the end of June! I love the "Summer Picnic" decorative paper that matches this set too. This Apron card is one that we made at my "Tart & Tangy" Technique class earlier this month. I cased the original card and it can be found here on Linda McClain's wonderful blog site, LMac's Catered Crops. She has a hand drawn pattern for this card on her link. I think this card would be great for a recipe swap or an invitation to a party of some kind, don't you? I just love it! What do you think?

Card Recipe:


  • Stamps - Tart & Tangy
  • Papers - Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Whisper White Card Stocks, Summer Picnic Designer Series papers
  • Inks - Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
  • Embellishments - Old Olive Polytwill ribbon, Red Gingham ribbon and Bold Bright buttons
  • Tools - 1/8" Hole punch, Rounded Tab punch, Scallop punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Corner Rounder and Crystal Effects

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be very busy the next few days getting ready for my "Mystery Hostess" party so I may not post again until it is over! It is one of my favorite events that I hold! Everyone seems to like it too! Door prizes all around!

Happy Stampin'

Karen

No comments: