Monday, June 16, 2008

Kind Thoughts

Here is the card I would like to share with you today. I'm thinking kind thoughts for all of you that are stopping by my blog for a visit. This is a card that we did at one of my club parties last month. It kind of has a little bit of an Asian look but it is also elegant, don't you think so? It is made of neutral colors. I like it a lot. The large circle that the flowers are stamped on was made by using the Coluzzle tool and then trimmed on the edge to fit on the card.
Card Recipe:

  • Stamps - Kind Thoughts and Embrace Life
  • Papers - Sahara Sand, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stocks. Basic Gray Textured card stock
  • Inks - Basic Gray and Sahara Sand ink pads. Sahara Sand and Blush Blossom Stampin' Write markers
  • Embellishments - White Taffeta ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds glitter
  • Tools - Coluzzle Cutting System, Two Way glue pen, Stampin' Sponges and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by my site. Be sure to leave a comment and tell me what you think about this card. Kind thoughts for you...let's go stamp!

Happy Stampin'

Karen

1 comment:

claramae said...

I really like the elegant oriental look to the card. It reminds me of when I was in Taiwan. I think that it would make a beautiful wedding card.
Marlene