Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Favorite Stamp Set!

Stampin' Up recently did a demonstrator survey that asked what our favorite stamp set was of all times. So what is mine? This stamp set is my most favorite set from Stampin' Up! It is called "Bud Basics" and the wheel that matches it is called "Basics Outline".
These are my favorites because they are so easy to make a card with it. All you have to do is roll the wheel on a strip of light card stock and then using the stamp set, stamp in the images of the flowers to fill in the outline wheel. I love this set because it doesn't have to be perfect to look great. This set is very forgiving of little imperfections! : )
The "Happy Birthday"stamp comes from the "It's Your Birthday" set. Both the sets and the wheel is going to be retired tomorrow forever! This is your last chance to order any of these. I will be sending in my last order from the current catalog on Sunday evening. Contact me to order.
The colors that I used on the samples above are Groovy Guava and Blue Bayou which are also being discontinued and replaced with new "In Colors" . Stampin' Up has almost run out of their supply of the current "In Color" items.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Karen

No comments: