Monday, July 7, 2008

What a Beautiful Day!

My kids and I went over to St. Augustine last week with my Dad and we spent a beautiful day out on the beach. The kids really enjoyed it. Matthew loved getting in the ocean and being knocked down by the huge waves and Manda had her sand bucket and was eagerly searching for seashells. It was a wonderful day.




We also ate dinner at a local restaurant called "The Reef". It was very delicious! The picture below is one that I took from the outside of the restaurant. What a pretty view and so relaxing!










In honor of my beach trip, I thought I would share this card with you today. It's a Flip Flop!We made this one at the Mystery Hostess party a couple of weeks ago. I cased the one that I found from Lorri Heiling over at Confessions of a Stampin Addict. You should check out her site. She has so many great ideas! You can click here to view her version of the flip flop card. She does not have instructions or anything for it so I just tried to copy her picture on how she folded it and cut it out. I think it is really cute because it has "straps"!
Card Recipe:
  • Stamp Sets - Its Beautiful Jumbo Wheel and A Beautiful Thing stamp set
  • Papers - Pink Passion, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac and Tempting Turquoise card stock
  • Inks - Lovely Lilac and Pink Passion Ink pad, More Mustard Jumbo ink cartridge
  • Embellishments - Silver Eyelets, Vintage Brads and Tempting Turquoise ribbon
  • Tools - Crop-a-dile, 5-Petal Flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch and 1/16" hole punch

Hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping by today.

Happy Stampin' !

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute flip-flop card. I should make one for my sister who is a flip-flop addict!
You've been tagged - thought it would be fun!
Go to - http://denagriffin.blogspot.com
for the tag banner and directions.