Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Hi all,
I'm busy this week getting ready for my annual "Hostess Appreciation" event! I have lots of neat surprises in store for my hostesses this year! We always have
a super fun day! I'll share what we make sometime next week!
Today I want to share these four cards with you. All of them use the soon to be retired set "Be Happy"! I also used some On Board pieces as well as some Hodge Podge hardware, buttons and ribbons for embellishments.







We made these cards at the "Don't Worry, Be Happy" Class that I had a couple of weeks ago. I really like this set and I have had it for quite a while and I'm sad to say that I rarely used it. Now it is to be retired! That is a sad thing! It is a fun set to use too. It would be a great set to add to your collection but remember that you only have until August 10th to get it! Email me if you are interested in getting it! I hope these cards inspire you to go stamp something! Enjoy!
Happy Stampin'
Karen

No comments: